In need of a little solar help in Gympie?
The solar team at Andy Johnson Electrical Services can help, with years of industry experience allowing us to assist customers all across Gympie with their solar needs. From the installation of a new solar system to solar inverter repairs to regular solar maintenance, our solar electricians can assist every step of the way. And, if you are unsure as to how a solar system will function in your home, we can complete a detailed performance estimate to give you an idea of what to expect. Get in contact to find out how we can assist your home or business now!
contact a gympie solar expert today
What benefits does solar offer in Gympie?
Solar systems have a range of advantages for both homes and businesses in the Gympie area, such as:
- Lowers Electricity Costs: Using solar power means you’re not paying for mains grid electricity, lowering electricity costs for your property. Installing a solar battery can help reduce your bills even more than many other traditional energy options.
- Flexible Climate Requirements: Solar arrangements can work in pretty much every climate.
- Lack of Grid Power: Solar is a great option if you are in an area that does not have grid power.
- Renewable Energy: Solar power is genuinely renewable, we’ll never run out and there’s lots to go around.
- Simple Maintenance Needs: A yearly professional check, periodic reviews of the power productions, and a quick hose off of the panels if it hasn’t rained in a while is all the maintenance needed.
- Government Incentives: The Australian federal and state governments offer a variety of incentives to encourage home and business owners to invest in solar energy.
- Grid Solar Connection: Get a grid solar connection to feed your excess power back into the mains grid, increasing the green power in your community and reducing the reliance on fossil fuel power production.
- Future Power Generation: Renewable energy, such as solar, plays an important roll in our countries future power generation.
And this is just the beginning - the benefits are wide-ranging, so speak to a solar professional like Andy Johnson Electrical Services for further information.
Qualified Gympie solar installers
The Andy Johnson Electrical solar installers are fully qualified and licenced, with years of hands-on experience allowing us to provide top quality customer service and workmanship. We understand that a solar system is only as good as the parts it is made from, which is why we only utilise reputable solar parts from companies like:
- Jinko solar panels.
- JA solar panels.
- Sungrow solar inverters.
- SMA solar inverters.
This list isn't exhaustive though - if you have a particular system or parts which you require, give our team a call and we can likely still assist.
Professional solar repairs and maintenance across Gympie
Andy Johnson Electrical services don't just provide solar installation services... we assist with repairs and maintenance as well. After a solar system is installed, ongoing maintenance is required to ensure everything continues to work as it should, offering you the best from your solar for years to come. Regular maintenance can also ensure that any issues that may occur are found sooner, rather than later, and any repairs can be completed. Our solar technicians are some of the best in the business, so call us now!
Why call our Gympie solar experts?
- We are a small company that have been based locally for 7 years.
- When you call us, you will speak directly to a qualified electrician, so there will be no miscommunications.
- We are all fully licensed and have years of industry experience.
- We deliver top quality solar systems, installed and maintained by licenced, insured tradespeople, which are backed by solid manufacturer warranties.
- Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.
- We are proud to offer a full range services which are carried out to all the relevant state, industry, and Australian standards.
- We go out of our way to offer a professional and customer-focused experience, for every job, large and small.
Local solar specialists servicing Gympie
If you would like some further information regarding the solar solutions that Andy Johnson Electrical Services provide across Gympie, or if you have any solar enquiries, call us on 0487 897 180 or complete our quick and easy online booking request form today!