Your trusted local electrician in Noosa North Shore
Looking for prompt, professional electrical services in Noosa North Shore? Our experienced electricians offer a full range of electrical services throughout Noosa North Shore and the surrounding Sunshine Coast including smoke alarm upgrades, lighting installation, safety switch testing, and more.
For all your home electrical installation, repair and maintenance requirements book Andy Johnson Electrical Services today.
Electrical services Noosa North Shore
Our electrical contractors provide all the services you could need around your Noosa North Shore home.
- Electrical safety testing
- Lighting installation & repairs
- Safety switch testing, repair & RCDs to additional circuits
- Smoke alarm interconnected & hard-wired upgrades, repairs
- Test and tag services
- Solar installation, repairs & inspections
- Electrical appliance installation - oven, cooktop, stove
- Power point upgrades, repairs, or additions
- Switchboard or fuse box upgrades
- Emergency electrical repairs
- Ceiling fan installation
- Light switch repairs
- Water or flood damage electrical inspections
- Renovation electrical requirements
If the electrical service you are looking for is not listed here, contact our team, we are sure to be able to help.
Emergency electrician Noosa North Shore
Need urgent electrical repairs? Our emergency electrician is on hand to take care of your urgent electrical needs in SUBURB. We understand that issues like a tripping safety switch, no power or a damaged circuit breaker need to be repaired quickly to maintain electrical safety.
Our emergency electrician is experienced with a huge variety of electrical problems ensuring that your vital home electrical supply is maintained.
Prompt, professional electrician in Noosa North Shore
For the very best electrical installation, repairs, and maintenance services in Noosa North Shore and across the Sunshine Coast contact Andy Johnson Electrical Services at 0487 897 180 or complete our quick online electrician booking request form today.